The Samsung Galaxy A52 is the successor of the Samsung Galaxy A51. On 17th March 2021, this smartphone was released in India. The smartphone features a lot of improvements over the past editions because it is the successor and to compete with the other parallel launched mobiles phones in the market.
|Device Name||Samsung Galaxy A52|
|Camera||32MP | Rear Camera 64MP + 12MP + 5MP + 5MP|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G|
|Launched||17th March 2021|
The modern Android phones have great specifications and may withstand for years without decreasing performance with the help of frequent software upgrades. However, a moment comes when one may have to Root the smartphone after a year to get the device’s performance back by manually configuring it. Let us know what is rooting and how to perform it in A52.
What is rooting?
Rooting any android phone means to provide infinity stones to it, as it unlocks many special abilities of the handset that are not available in the normal mode. Users have complete control over the Android system once they have rooted their phone. Users have complete access to modify system files, forbidden codes, and much more once the phone is rooted. They may instal a new kernel, customize ROM and uninstall the previously installed programmes after root.
However, it is essential to go through the benefits and drawbacks of rooting an Android smartphone before proceeding.
Advantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
There are several advantages of rooting Samsung Galaxy A52 Android smartphone, some of those are listed below:
- The smartphone will be completely controlled by the user.
- After one has attained root, they may overclock the A52 CPU and GPU to improve performance.
- Users will be able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy A52 to a newer version of Android.
- Enhance the sound quality.
- This enables the installation of Unsupported Applications and Games.
- If someone root their phone, they will be able to hide or ban advertisements in any app.
- After a smartphone is rooted, we can install custom ROMs, firmware, and modify according to your requirements.
- Bloatware may be easily removed from the Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Battery Drain is Reduced.
Disadvantage of Root Samsung Galaxy A52
There are numbers disadvantages of rooting Samsung Galaxy A52 Android smartphone, some of those are listed below:
- If something goes wrong during rooting, the Galaxy A52 will be dead.
- Users won’t be able to utilise banking apps like Paypal or Google Pay if their phone is Rooted.
- Once the Samsung Galaxy A52 is rooted, it will no longer receive an official OTA update.
- Users will lose their smartphone warranty after the root of their Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Those who have rooted their handsets may experience lagging after rooting.
- The Samsung Galaxy A52 device will not be secure any more.
Requirements for rooting Samsung Galaxy A52
- First and most important, the Samsung Galaxy A52 has a battery capacity of at least 80% before rooting, otherwise, the process may be stuck halfway.
- Make sure the bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A52 is unlocked.
- To flash files, use a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Make a full backup of the Android device. If anyone loses the essential files by chance, this will definitely help them in recovering the lost data.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Rooting Step by step
Before going to other procedures, let see the steps to unlock the bootloader as without it we can’t proceed further
- To proceed, switch on the Galaxy A52 to Developer Mode.
- Open the Settings tool.
- Scroll down and select Developer Options from the drop-down menu.
- Pressing the allow option on Confirmation enables the OEM Unlock option.
- Turn the device off, then to enter download mode, press Volume Up Plus Volume Down and connect the device to a PC.
- To unlock the bootloader, long-press the Volume Up button after entering the download mode.
- Keep in mind that this procedure will wipe your device clean.
- The phone will restart.
- After that, the Galaxy A52’s bootloader has been unlocked.
- After the bootloader is unlocked rooting may be done in a variety of ways, some of which are detailed here along with step-by-step instructions.
Use Magisk to Root Samsung Galaxy A52
The Magisk root technique is the most efficient and secure rooting strategy available. The nice aspect of this strategy is that users will get an OTA update and also be able to utilise banking applications with no issues.
To begin, download the most recent version of Magisk Zip and Magisk Manager APK files for the smartphone.
- Place the Magisk zip file in the internal storage of the smartphone.
- Also, make sure the phone has a Custom Recovery enabled.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down + Power Button together till you see the Boot Animation on the Samsung Galaxy A52.
- From the TWRP Recovery page, select Install.
- Find Magisk immediately. Choose a zip file from the internal storage of A52.
- Following that, Swipe To Confirm Flash should be selected.
- After that, restart the device.
- Install Magisk Manager APK after the phone has booted up.
- The Samsung Galaxy A52 has been successfully rooted.
- This method makes controlling root access, installing modules, updating the programme, and much more simple.
- Use SuperSU, to root the Samsung Galaxy A52:
- This is the most often implemented Rooting technique. We simply required TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery for this procedure.
- To begin, we need to install the most recent version of SuperSU Zip file to the device.
- After that, move the SuperSU Zip file to the internal storage of the phone.
- Make sure the phone has a Custom Recovery enabled.
- Now enter Recovery Mode on your Samsung Galaxy A52.
- From the TWRP recovery page, select Install.
- Now go to the internal storage and find the SuperSU Zip file.
- Swipe to instal the Zip file after selecting it.
- After the flashing is finished, restart the phone when finished.
- Congrats! Samsung Galaxy A52 smartphone has been successfully rooted.
- The SuperSU app will appear in the applications menu when the phone has been rebooted. Users may disable Root access at any moment with the assistance of the superuser software.
Use KingoRoot App to Root Samsung Galaxy A52:
KingRoot is a rooting software, potentially unwanted program (PUP), and suspected malware for Android smartphones. It is accessible as an.apk file which can be downloaded and installed on the user’s device, as well as an.exe file for Microsoft Windows that links the user’s smartphone to the pc and aims to root it. In a single click, anyone can root their Android smartphone or tablet using Kingroot apk.
- To begin the process, download and install the KingoRoot app on the Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Make sure the download from unknown sources option is turned on.
- Launch the app, select One Click Root, and then hit the confirm option.
- Allow the rooting procedure to finish.
- If users receive any issues, make sure there is a strong Internet connection.
- That’s all to do. Now one may easily root their Samsung Galaxy A52.
Use iRoot PC to Root Samsung Galaxy A52:
iRoot is an Android rooting tool that allows users to quickly and effortlessly root your Android smartphone or tablet. iRoot is a one-click rooting utility that allows rooting a wide variety of Android devices and tablets.
- To begin, download and instal the iRoot PC Software.
- On the Samsung Galaxy A52, activate usb debugging.
- Use a USB cord to link the mobile to the computer.
- Hit the Connect device on the computer display.
- Download the Samsung Galaxy A52 driver.
- To initiate rooting click Root, once the device has been recognised.
- After the root, Samsung Galaxy A52 will restart.
- Check the network if an error message appeared.
Root Samsung Galaxy A52 using a One Click Root
- One Click Root is the most intelligent rooting programme designed for Android. With only one click, one can easily root an Android device and unlock all of its features.
- Before beginning the process, download OneClickRoot Software to the computer system.
- Install the file by running it.
- Run the OneClickRoot app now.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy A52 to the computer using the authorized cable.
- Make sure that there should be a stable Internet connection.
- Once the phone has been discovered, select “Root Now.”
- Wait until the process ends.
- Now the Samsung Galaxy A52 has been successfully rooted.
This article was a detailed step by step instruction about how to root the Samsung Galaxy A52 smartphone. It is not difficult to root an Android handset, as you can see from the preceding procedure, acquiring root access is relatively simple.