Today we going to root Redmi Note 9 Pro which is launched on 12th March 2020. in this guide, I discussed 3 methods to root all method works perfectly.
Redmi Note 9 Pro Specs
|Device Name||Redmi Note 9 Pro|
Back: 48MP + 8MP + 5MP + 2MP
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G|
|Launched||12th March 2020|
What is Rooting
Rooting any android phone means providing infinity stones to it, as it unlocks many special abilities of the handset that are not available in the normal mode. Users have complete control over the Android system once they have rooted their phones. Users have complete access to modify system files, forbidden codes, and much more once the phone is rooted. They may install a new kernel, customize ROM and uninstall the previously installed programmes after root.
However, it is essential to go through the benefits and drawbacks of rooting an Android smartphone before proceeding.
Advantages of Rooting
There are several advantages of rooting Redmi Note 9 Pro Android smartphone, some of those are listed below:
- The smartphone will be completely controlled by the user.
- After root, you can overclock the Redmi note 9 pro CPU and GPU to improve performance.
- Able to Upgrade to newer android version easily, by just flashing new ROM
- Enhance the sound quality.
- This enables the installation of Unsupported Applications and Games.
- After a smartphone is rooted, we can install custom ROMs, firmware, and modify according to your requirements.
- Bloatware may be easily removed from the Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Battery Drain is Reduced.
Disadvantages of Rooting (5 points)
There are several disadvantages of rooting Redmi Note 9 Pro Android smartphone, some of those are listed below:
- If something goes wrong during rooting, the Redmi Note 9 Pro will be dead.
- Users won’t be able to use banking apps Easily like Paypal or Google Pay, But you can hide root from these apps with the help of magisk
- Once the Redmi Note 9 Pro is rooted, it will no longer receive an official OTA update.
- Users will lose their smartphone warranty after the root of their Redmi Note 9 Pro
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro device will not be fully secure any more.
Prerequisite for Rooting Redmi Note 9 Pro
Before the rooting process, start to make sure your battery is charged 80% and you have taken a backup of all your data like photos, videos etc.
- USB Drivers Download
- Bootloader Unlock
- Install Custom Recovery (TWRP)
Method 1: Redmi Note 9 Pro Root Using Magisk
The Magisk root technique is the most efficient and secure rooting strategy available. The nice aspect of this strategy is that users will get an OTA update and also be able to utilise banking applications with no issues.
- Place the Magisk zip file in the internal storage of the smartphone.
- Also, make sure the phone has a Custom Recovery enabled.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down + Power Button together till you see the Boot Animation on the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- From the TWRP Recovery page, select Install.
- Find Magisk immediately. Choose a zip file from the internal storage of Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Following that, Swipe To Confirm Flash should be selected.
- After that, restart the device.
- Install Magisk Manager APK after the phone has booted up.
- The Redmi Note 9 Pro has been successfully rooted.
Method 2: Redmi Note 9 Pro Root SuperSU
This method makes controlling root access, installing modules, updating the programme, and much more simple. This is the most often implemented Rooting technique. We simply required TWRP recovery or any Custom recovery for this procedure.
- To begin, we need to Download SuperSU Zip file to the device.
- After that, move the SuperSU Zip file to the internal storage of the phone.
- Make sure the phone has a Custom Recovery enabled.
- Now enter Recovery Mode on your Redmi Note 9 Pro
- From the TWRP recovery page, select Install.
- Now go to the internal storage and find the SuperSU Zip file.
- Swipe to install the Zip file after selecting it.
- After the flashing is finished, restart the phone when finished.
- Congrats! Redmi Note 9 Pro smartphone has been successfully rooted.
The SuperSU app will appear in the applications menu when the phone has been rebooted. Users may disable Root access at any moment with the assistance of the superuser software.
Method 3: Redmi Note 9 Pro Root Using KingoRoot
KingRoot is a rooting software, potentially unwanted program (PUP), and suspected malware for Android smartphones. It is accessible as a .apk file that can be downloaded and installed on the user’s device and a .exe file for Microsoft Windows that links the user’s smartphone to the pc and aims to root it. In a single click, anyone can root their Android smartphone or tablet using Kingroot apk.
- To begin the process, download and install the KingoRoot app on the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Make sure the download from unknown sources option is turned on.
- Launch the app, select One Click Root, and then hit the confirm option.
- Allow the rooting procedure to finish.
- If users receive any issues, make sure there is a strong Internet connection.
- That’s all to do. Now one may easily root their Redmi Note 9 Pro.
With the help of this post, you will be able to root your RedMi Note 9 Pro simply and easily. All the files that are mentioned above can be downloaded by clicking their name. Now enjoy your rooted smartphone.