UPSC Civil services Hall ticket and Exam date are out. You can go and download it from the official website of the UPSC.
All the information regarding the Exam date of UPSC and how to download is all provided by us.
There are two ways you can download by the Registration Id of the UPSC and by your Roll number given by UPSC to you.
Both the things are given by UPSC at the time of the registration. The admit card mode will be online you can download only
- Admit Card Release Date- 16/09/2021
- Exam Date – 10/10/2021
UPSC CSE 2021 Exam
|Conducted By||Union Public Service Commisison (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Civil Services|
|State||All Over India|
|Admit Card Mode||Online|
Key Steps to Download the Admit Card
- Visit the official UPSC Website.
- Then click on the admit card link of the various exam of UPSC.
- Then click on the download .
- Read the full instruction given by UPSC and click Yes .
- Then two option will come .
- First By Registration Id.
- Second by Roll number.
- Choose any one .
- If you Choose Registration Id fill the registration Id and Date of birth and captcha click submit.
- If you Choose Roll Number Id fill the Roll number Id and Date of birth and captcha click submit.
- Take the Print Of the Admit Card.
Details On Your Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Candidate photo.
- Candidate sign.
- Roll Number.
- Date of Birth.
- Fathers name.
- Exam date .
- Exam time .
- Center Name and address.
- Important Instruction .